Martin Construction Resource provides construction management services for a wide variety of projects in the power and energy market. Coordinating teams of engineers, consultants, and contractors toward completing quality projects on time and on budget is what we do. MCR’s diverse experience in energy construction projects and direct relationship with MEG providing access to mechanical and electrical engineering and in-house fabrication capabilities uniquely positions MCR for success in overall energy construction project management.
- estimates of costs,
- prepare project schedules,
- oversee site planning,
- perform an analysis of construction logistics,
- identify long-lead items,
- procure permitting,
- submit interconnection applications, and more.
Hire MCR to be your General Contractor. MCR will provide all of the material, labor, equipment, and services necessary for project construction. We hire and manage all specialized trades to perform all of the construction work or portions of it.
Design / Build
Hire MCR under a single contract for turnkey project management, engineering, and general construction services.
MCR’s project managers will oversee the planning, design, and construction of your project, from beginning to end. Our experienced managers control and optimize the schedule, the budget, and the quality of each project.
Turnkey: Engineering – Procurement – Construction
- Design plans à la carte
(includes one-time licensing fee)
- Equipment procurement à la carte
Digester Project Development
Grant applications and grant reporting
- Investigation of permitting, net-metering, PPAs, RECS, food waste, etc.
- Interconnection applications
- Digester cost/benefit analysis
- Feasibility studies- technical and economic analysis